If you teach from the book, please use this page to share resources with other instructors. In particular, we welcome your slides, exercises, and other resources such as implementations of algorithms presented in the book. Please note:
- Before you can edit anything, you need to create an account. Registration is fast and automatic.
- There are separate sections for every chapter, below.
- Because the page is publicly accessible, please don't post solutions to exercises.
- You can post attachments on any page and in any format.
Slides, Exercises, and Other Resources
- Distributed Constraint Satisfaction
- Distributed Optimization
- Introduction to Noncooperative Game Theory: Games in Normal Form
- Computing Solution Concepts of Normal-Form Games
- Games with Sequential Actions: Reasoning and Computing with the Extensive Form
- Richer Representations: Beyond the Normal and Extensive Forms
- Learning and Teaching
- Aggregating Preferences: Social Choice
- Protocols for Strategic Agents: Mechanism Design
- Protocols for Multiagent Resource Allocation: Auctions
- Teams of Selfish Agents: An Introduction to Coalitional Game Theory
- Logics of Knowledge and Belief
- Beyond Belief: Probability, Dynamics and Intention